tiny JFFS2 Reader

Tino Keitel tino.keitel at innominate.com
Mon Aug 12 02:55:33 EDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 16:30:19 -0000, sriram  neelakandan wrote:
> Hi group,
> I am looking for a tiny jffs2 reader that can read a file from a
> jffs2 partition..
> the code in jffs2reader.c in the MTD utils tar
> mtd-20000704.tar.gz (hope this is the latest)
> does not have the logic to read beyond the first node of the
> file.

There was a project called load_kernel at
http://russ.dhs.org/load_kernel.html, but this web server doesn't exist
anymore. It contains all code to look for a file called "linux" on a
cramfs oder jffs2 image and read it (including zlib decompression).
Maybe you want to contact the author (try Russ.Dill at asu.edu). I could
also send you the archive.

Regards,
Tino

tino.keitel at innominate.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG
software engineer                                   networking people
tel: +49.30.6392-3308                      http://www.innominate.com/