Need help getting JFFS2 working with kernel 2.4.19

Conn Clark clark at esteem.com
Mon Aug 5 16:03:36 EDT 2002

Hello all,

	I am new here and I am having trouble getting the JFFS2 code
working/compiling with the 2.4.19 kernel . I get multiple definition
errors when the kernel is linking.

Many thanks in advance,

	Conn

  If you live at home long enough, your parents will move out.
 (Warning they may try to sell their house out from under you.)

Conn Clark
Engineering Stooge				clark at esteem.com
Electronic Systems Technology Inc.		www.esteem.com

Stock Ticker Symbol				ELST

"clark at esteem.com" Copyright 2000 By Electronic Systems Technology
 This email address may be used to communicate to Conn Clark
 provided it is not being used for advertisement purposes, unless
 prior written consent is given. This email address may not be
 sold under any circumstances. All other rights reserved.