mtd jffs2 on 2.4.18-rmk3: undefined references

Murtada Shah mshah at yottayotta.com
Tue Apr 23 22:52:15 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to install the mtd from the cvs rep. for 2.4.18 kernel with rmk3 patch.

I copied (normally it ln -sf, but I cp -f'd) the files over, but I'm getting
undefined references to zlib_deflateInit_, zlib_inflateInit_ and some other
zlib_<> calls.. which seem to reside in the lib/zlib_deflate &
lib/zlib_inflate directories of mtd. How do I copy these to the linux kernel
so I can cross-compile 2.4.18-rmk3 with latest mtd without undefined reference
errors?

Murtada Shah