bad block recovery

Sulung Chang sulung at terasign.com
Sat Apr 6 00:05:35 EST 2002

Sorry to bother you all,

	Stephen seems like I've the same problem that you have , I'm already tried using nftl_format , and about the verifying things
	I've get rid of it, but I got a new ERROR Message :
	" Invalid ioctl 80404d01 ( MEMGETINFO = 80204d01)
	   ioctl ( MEMGETINFO): Invalid argument "

	I'm using  DoC Millenium 8MB with M-Sys PCI Eval Board, kernel 2.4.5

	The BIOS and kernel can't detect DoCMillenium on boot, before I'm using erase_all or nftl_format ( I forget ) , it detects Ok.

	I'm appreciate your help, thanks.

	Sulung