PIIX flashing woes with SST29EE010

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Wed Apr 3 20:23:46 EST 2002

No I will need to patch it.

I have been reading through
the source code of a DOS based flash utility, Uniflash (Pascal)
and it's probe routine appears to use both methods.
(it tries old method first BTW)
It works well (under DOS/FreeDOS) and supports a
surprising variety of chips and southbridges.

That's where I got the idea to try the old method.

I was just using an homemade one to try and figure out
what the problem was.  I'm looking at integrating it right
now.

Jeremy