[MTD in kernel 2.4.9]

Thomas Eschenbacher Thomas.Eschenbacher at gmx.de
Fri Sep 7 15:45:55 EDT 2001

Eric wrote:

> Have you tried using the patchin.sh script (.../patches/patchin.sh)?
> If that completes and you still get build errors, perhaps it would
> be best if you posted the errors you are seeing.

Hi Eric,

I have taken a look at that script before but was not brave enough to
let it run. I made those few links on my own and did only forget one or
two files that I did't need either.

My fault was to enable that "deprecated/obsolete" stuff because I wanted
to run the same configuration I used to have with kernel 2.4.3. I
applied that patchin-script anyway, disabled the obsoleted parts and it
compiles fine now.

bye,
  Thomas.