What abount NAND driver in current MTD snapshot?

Kim Jong-chan kernelhacker at hartford.siteprotect.co.kr
Fri Sep 7 00:16:49 EDT 2001

I've just looked up MTD NAND driver for recent several days.

I think it's almost done. But the driver itself has no bad block handling.

Is it right?

If it is right, where is the bad block handling?

Is NFTL capable of handling bad block?

then, Can I use NAND driver & NFTL combined and put any filesystem on it?