DOC2000 Boot de-ja-vue - add...

Michel Stempin mstempin at com1.fr
Mon Sep 3 04:16:55 EDT 2001

Hi Veikko,

It looks like you don't have /lib/libc-2.2.2.so, only the link to it
(libc.so.6 -> libc-2.2.2.so). It seems that you are missing all the
libraries, except libpam_misc.a, libpwdb.a and libtermcap.so.2.0.8.

The message "no init found", really means that "one of the components
required to run init is missing", which includes init itself, but also all
the dynamic libraries, if init is not statically linked.

--
Michel Stempin
MIS
Mail: mstempin at com1.fr