MTD partitioning rewrite

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Wed Oct 24 08:28:42 EDT 2001

Moin!

> I have currently started to do a rewrite of the MTD partitioning and
> the project might even grow into a complete rewrite of the central MTD
> code. We will see, how much is needed...

The most central work appears to be finished. This is still unusable
for any practical purpose, but maybe I am lucky and find another
developer who has a look at the code and can show me some bug, give a
helpful hint or the like.
So if any of you want to try something really new and really broken,
download the tarball from
http://wh.fh-wedel.de/~joern/software/kernel/mtd-0.0.2.tar.gz

To install it, simply unpack it into a linux source tree, recompile
and - pray.

I will try to provide new versions nearly daily and might have a
running one sometime next week.

Jörn

--
Open your arms to change, but don't let go
of your values.