Patch to prevent jffs2 from make changes to other filesystems

Bao C. Ha baoha at sensoria.com
Tue Oct 23 18:45:08 EDT 2001

Hi David,

I am using kernel 2.4.10 and the older mtd stuff.
I have grabbed the newer mtd from cvs and can
confirm that we no longer have the problem.  The
"Cowardly refusing ..." message was triggered with
no damage to the cramfs.

I apologize for the panic.  We will be moving
forward to 2.4.12 to eliminate this type of
problems.

Regards.
Bao