Eraseblock size in jffs2 ?

martin.kula at deltaes.cz martin.kula at deltaes.cz
Wed Oct 10 13:16:52 EDT 2001

Hi

If jffs2 doesn't work should I use the same procedure with jffs(v1)?
I'm very confused with it because when I use eraseall on the mtd0 device
than I erase  MBR and so  too ?
I won't be able to boot from this, will I ?

What filesystem is probably the best for DoC now ?
I can try jffs2 on a DoC when I will know what .... Mainly I can test it
;-)
But I'm finding some (pre)stable solution or me now ;o).

Thanks so much

Martin

PS. Sorry for my bad English ;-(