No clean _or_ dirty blocks to GC from!

Larry Doolittle ldoolitt at recycle.lbl.gov
Thu Oct 4 19:02:02 EDT 2001

> On Thu, 2001-10-04 at 09:35, Larry Doolittle wrote:
> > This is really strange.  I go through the following steps:

The only problem looks like the message printing.
A GC pass is triggered by the mount process, finds no
garbage to collect, and does nothing.  Perfect!

Possibilities:

1. Change nothing.  The software doesn't get confused, just the operator.

2. Add code to avoid the printk's when there are plenty of _free_ blocks.

3. Don't trigger the GC on mount unless there is something to do.

      - Larry