JFFS2_RESERVED_BLOCKS_*

dennis noermann dennis.noermann at noernet.de
Tue Oct 2 15:45:59 EDT 2001

I am using

#define JFFS2_RESERVED_BLOCKS_BASE 0
#define JFFS2_RESERVED_BLOCKS_WRITE (JFFS2_RESERVED_BLOCKS_BASE + 1)
#define JFFS2_RESERVED_BLOCKS_DELETION (JFFS2_RESERVED_BLOCKS_BASE + 1)
#define JFFS2_RESERVED_BLOCKS_GCTRIGGER (JFFS2_RESERVED_BLOCKS_BASE + 2)
#define JFFS2_RESERVED_BLOCKS_GCBAD (JFFS2_RESERVED_BLOCKS_BASE + 1)
#define JFFS2_RESERVED_BLOCKS_GCMERGE (JFFS2_RESERVED_BLOCKS_BASE)

for an 640kb partition on 2*intelF320 (8MB)
so 128 kb are wastet , it is working fine , till i am copying more than
the 512kb free space in the partition , then deleting doesnt work

i think there is only 1 littel mistake in my config , but i was to lazy to
figger out the problem
JFFS2_RESERVED_BLOCKS_DELETION has to be set to 0 i think , i will try it
next time i have time :)

dennis