Using JFFS2 as root FS on CF

Si spse at secret.org.uk
Wed Nov 28 01:42:58 EST 2001

Michael,

the latest blkmtd in CVS should fix the problem when compiled into the
kernel. you can then pass the kernel boot param
blkmtd_device=/dev/foo

Note, this version isnt yet it the latest kernel sources, but you should
just be able to get the one out of CVS and copy it
over the blkmtd.c in the kernel source tree.

I will hopefully send a patch off to the 2.4 maintainer later this week, I
didnt bother earlier as I assumed with the 2.4/2.5 change over,  Linus and
Marcelo probably had more important bug fixes etc to deal with.

cheers
si