DoC beginer

SHIKUILIANG klshi_163 at 163.net
Wed Nov 14 07:24:02 EST 2001

hi,
I have a problem with my doc2000 device.
my target is x86 PC.and I get a linux kernel of v2.4.6.
then I compiled MTD modules with this kernel:

   CONFIG_MTD=m

   CONFIG_NFTL=m

   CONFIG_MTD_DOC2000=m

   CONFIG_MTD_DOCPROBE=m

   CONFIG_MTD_DOCPROBE_ADDRESS=0

and used the new kernel image to reboot my box,
when rebooting up, I do modprobe:

#modprobe doc2000 --> OK
#modprobe nftl    --> OK

then I can find 4 modules inserted into kernel :
nftl ,doc2000, mtdcore and docecc

then I run fdisk:

#fdisk /dev/nftla
.
.
.
DiskOnChip 2000 found at address 0xDC000
Sorry, we don't support UnitSizeFactor of != 1 yet
Sorry, we don't support UnitSizeFactor of != 1 yet
Could not find valid boot record
Could not mount NFTL device

Unable to open /dev/nftla
.
.
.

before do these I already run "dformat" command in dos system.
A:>dformat /win:dc00 /s:doc50.exb /y

where did wrong I do ? and what means of
"UnitSizeFactor " ?

I heard some mtd tools,like nftl_format,
where r i can get it?

any hints will be very appreciated!

stars

¼Óн£¬ÉýÖ°ÃÜóÅ