Question/suggestion

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at lumentis.se
Fri Nov 2 06:37:48 EST 2001

Hi all

Some update I have noticed:
When I download a big tarfile, untar it, remove tarfile, reboot.
One of the initscripts does a remount and there it hangs again for some 30-60 seconds.
This is our typical SW upgrade senario so it is a bit annoying.

Am I the only one seeing this?
I am running Monta Vistas HHL 2.0 MPC8xx kernel(2.4.2 based). Could
this problem be local to the HHL kernel or is it a JFFS2 thing?

I am using JFFS2 CVS from around October 23

 Joakim