DOC test program

Yunus Yucel Altunbicak yunus.altunbicak at
Fri Nov 2 05:54:56 EST 2001

Hi all,
although try the all alternative hardware and software ways i couldn't port
the DOC millenium my embedded linux system(ucdimm,68vz328 processor,2.4.x
linux kernel) via mtd driver(the kernel message below).i want to know is
there any test program that finding the doc(as a hardware test)?because i'm
not sure for my hardware connection is right or not.

any pointer would be most appreciated,

Using configured DiskOnChip probe address 0x10e00000
Possible DiskOnChip with unknown ChipID 42 found at 0x10e00000
No recognised DiskOnChip devices found
NFTL driver: nftlcore.c $Revision: 1.83 $, nftlmount.c $Revision: 1.23 $