Booting from JFFS2

Bao C. Ha baoha at sensoria.com
Tue May 15 12:15:43 EDT 2001

This is for a sh4-based board.  There are two boot loaders
available: lilo and ipl+sh.  From your answer, I assume
that none of the boot loader out there understands JFFS2
yet.

My next option is to partition the flash into three: (1)
bootloader, (2) ext2 for kernel/initrd, (3) JFFS2 for the
rest of the filesystem's mount points.

Thanks.
Bao