Read Flash-Dumps

dr john halewood john at frumious.unidec.co.uk
Wed May 9 13:18:05 EDT 2001

On Wednesday 09 May 2001 18:01, Peter Keel wrote:

> So how do I do a loopack-mount of the files? I tried several
> filesystems, but that doesn't seem to work. Also, nftl doesn't
> even appear in /proc/filesystems.

IIRC the igel box uses minix filesystems mounted on top of the NFTL so you
don't access the flash layer directly. (It also uses the M-Systems proprietry
driver, which isn't suprising as Igel wrote it)

mount file.img /mnt -t minix -o loop  should do the trick.
I think the igel box has 4 minix partitions on the DoC.

cheers
john