Flash driver probe/commandset separation.

Kári Davíðsson kd at flaga.is
Wed May 2 12:22:34 EDT 2001

Hi,

I am adapting a new bootloader to our modules and do not have time at
the moment to fix and test the virtual region stuff. If you want to send
stuff to
Linus soon I suggest simply to revert to the original code (before
virtual regions), and I will add the virtual regions stuff again soon.
I wouldn't be supprised if I was the only one using the virtual regions
anyway, so no harm done if it does not make it just jet in the offical
kernel (or am I wrong?).

K.D.