jffs in flash?

Xavier DEBREUIL xde at inventel.fr
Tue Mar 27 03:16:02 EST 2001

correct me if I am wrong : in sa1100-flash.c, there are several examples where
a flash is divided into several partitions ;

for example : I have a 16Mbit flash and I have divided it into two partitions of
8Mbit each

static struct mtd_partition is_blue00_partitions[] = {
   { name : "boot partition",
    offset : 0,
    size : 0x00200000 },
   { name : "cramfs partition",