jffs2_scan_medium effor

Kári Davíðsson kd at flaga.is
Wed Jun 20 11:55:57 EDT 2001

Hi,

Create partitions for you chip.
Make those partitions resemble your flash chip layout, i.e. first
partition is the same size as your boot
monitor, next partiton is same size as the linux kernel image etc....
only mount the parttiton that jffs2 should touch, the others are not
touched.

You can look at cfi_flagadm.c (where I have four partitions,
bootmonitor, kernel image, ramdisk image and
a jffs2 partition) and other map drivers on how to set up the
partitions.

Hope this helps,

K.D.