CVS updates

Abraham vd Merwe abraham at 2d3d.co.za
Tue Jun 19 07:24:27 EDT 2001

Hi Xavier!

> > Just btw, if you're looking for an Intel probe routine for the 28F160 chips,
> > look at the lart driver - I implemented one there which works for 28F160 and
> > 28F800 chips (but then again you could probably use the entire driver as is
> > as it should work with all 28F{800,160} chips.
>
> where is it located in lart sources (blob, kernel...) or what is the
> file you're talking about in mtd/maps/

The lart driver is in mtd/devices/lart.c - You'll have to check it out of
the MTD CVS tree, it's not in the kernel yet.

The maps driver I was talking about is mtd/maps/sa1100-flash.c, but you
won't find any 28F160xx stuff in there.

--

Regards
 Abraham

Advice is a dangerous gift; be cautious about giving and receiving it.

 Abraham vd Merwe - 2d3D, Inc.

 Device Driver Development, Outsourcing, Embedded Systems

  Cell: +27 82 565 4451         Snailmail:
   Tel: +27 21 761 7549            Block C, Antree Park
   Fax: +27 21 761 7648            Doncaster Road
 Email: abraham at 2d3d.co.za         Kenilworth, 7700
  Http: http://www.2d3d.com        South Africa