ANNOUNCE: Embedded Linux Works

Vipin Malik vipin at embeddedlinuxworks.com
Mon Jun 18 20:15:43 EDT 2001

> > 2. A development/discussion list.
> > Everything and anything pertaining to issues with embedded Linux may be
> > discussed here.
> > Any details on any of the ongoing (site) projects may be discussed here.
>
>Isn't this a duplication of the following:
>http://www.waste.org/mail/?list=linux-embedded

A quick glance at the above list seems to indicate that it is a "list"
only. My list is supposed to be a list for the projects going on at the
www.embeddedLinuxWorks.com site. (In other words, it is the development
list *for the site*).

Namely, at this time there are two "open" projects:

1. The Great (power fail safe) embedded Linux database &
2. The Great embedded Linux benchmarking project.

(BTW, both projects at this time require input from folks. People, please
read the description under the appropriate headers and respond (on the
site) if these are important to you and you would like to provide feedback.
If you think that alternative solutions are already available, pointers
would be gladly acknowledged as it may save me a boatload of time and effort.)

I wouldn't want to pollute some one else's list with projects that (may)
only be important to me.
Heck. I may be the only subscriber to my own list ;) (Well, If I coax my
wife, maybe she'll sign up too :)

Vipin