Patch to support TQM8xxL board

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Jun 12 04:12:38 EDT 2001

Looks good generally - thanks. A few requests though...

mpc at mail2000.com.tw said:
> +dep_tristate '  CFI Flash device mapped on TQM8xxL' CONFIG_MTD_TQM8xxL $CONFIG_MTD_CFI $CONFIG_TQM8xxL

It's normal to have config options in all capitals. I'd rather not break
that convention. Also, we require a Configure.help entry for this option.

> + * Do not forget also choose CFI_LITTLE_ENDIAN......

Actually HOST_ENDIAN should also work, shouldn't it?

> +#ifndef CONFIG_MTD_TQM8xxL
> +#error This is for TQM8xxL platform only
> +#endif

Please omit this. It shouldn't be necessary.

> +#ifdef CONFIG_TQM8xxL

The Config.in entry prevents us from compiling this file otherwise, so this
should also be superfluous.

--
dwmw2