erasesize

Frederic Giasson fgiasson at mediatrix.com
Tue Jun 5 08:49:24 EDT 2001

	I have a question too about the erase->len ( erasesize ).  I have a
flash chip with variable block sizes, and I am using cfi_cmdset_0002.  Where
should that ->len be set?  When I printk the value held by erase->len just
before calling do_erase_oneblock() in cfi_amdstd_erase_varsize(), I get a
dummy value.  I suspect that it should be set according to the
mtd_erase_region_info structure, but it is not done.

	Does anyone has a clue about it?

Thanks!

Frédéric Giasson