AW: mtd->erasesize

Florian Schirmer / TayTron schirmer at
Mon Jun 4 10:00:46 EDT 2001

>> For now, I'm just skipping the first 8 4k blocks so you can't access
>> that with the MTD driver, but I believe this is a design flaw with the
>> MTD drivers. It should be able to handle multiple erasesize's for each
>> device.

>The driver for AMD chips (cfi_cmdset_0002.c) already supports this.
>Nobody's yet put similar support into the Intel driver. Feel free to do so

The intel driver already has support for different erase regions. (Afaik!)
Someone commited it some time ago.

So far,
  Florian Schirmer

TayTron Internet Solutions | Bei Fragen wenden Sie sich bitte an:
Webhosting     ab  29,- DM | - info at
Serverhousing  ab 199,- DM | Tel. 0800 / 80 70 900 - Fax 030 / 43671-040