Acrosser ARB-1047

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Jul 28 09:50:26 EDT 2001

On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, Ruslan Satlykov wrote:

>  Is there are support for the Acrosser's AR-B1047 flash card? This board
> have a own BIOS, detected by system BIOS at startup. AR-B1047 has support
> for many types of chips, such as flash, ERPOMs and SRAM. Can I access to
> that chips and use it with mtd?

It's probably not too difficult to work out how to access the chips. If
the BIOS uses some kind of translation layer on flash to make it emulate a
block device then that might be more interesting, unless it's something
we already support or have documentation for. It would probably be best
just to get the chips working and use JFFS2 on it, although then you have
to work out how to boot it.

--
dwmw2