Linus/Russell/any tree merge

Abraham vd Merwe abraham at 2d3d.co.za
Fri Jul 20 11:15:06 EDT 2001

Hi David!

> abraham at 2d3d.co.za said:
> >  There's some drivers/changes in the CVS tree that imho is much needed
> > in the main kernel tree.
>
> I merged quite recently, into 2.4.6. What are you missing, precisely?

My flash driver for LART and Simon Evans' block device emulation driver.
Also, 2.4.6 still have the old sa1100 lart stuff in. I changed almost 2
monts ago when I finished the LART driver.

--

Regards
 Abraham

Well, the handwriting is on the floor.
		-- Joe E. Lewis

 Abraham vd Merwe - 2d3D, Inc.

 Device Driver Development, Outsourcing, Embedded Systems

  Cell: +27 82 565 4451         Snailmail:
   Tel: +27 21 761 7549            Block C, Antree Park
   Fax: +27 21 761 7648            Doncaster Road
 Email: abraham at 2d3d.co.za         Kenilworth, 7700
  Http: http://www.2d3d.com        South Africa