MTD/mtdblock.c uclinux 2.0.38?

Mike Voytovich mvoytovich at coactive.com
Mon Jul 16 19:00:37 EDT 2001

Hello,

I see this was posted less than a week ago...

Are you now able to build the latest MTD/JFFS2 CVS with uClinux 2.0.38?  I
would also like to get this code working with 2.0.38, although I'm first
trying with a clean 2.0.38 kernel (then will try with uClinux).

I tried the suggested workarounds below, but still have some problems, which
I'm not sure how to resolve.  Perhaps you have resolved them already.  If
not, I am willing to work on this and add a kernel patch to the mtd CVS, if
I can have a little help...

Thanks,
-mike