mtd-JFFS2 HowTo doc

Siders, Keith keith_siders at toshibatv.com
Thu Jul 5 16:03:05 EDT 2001

I initially need to get it working with 2.2.19 and as this
will be the main filesystem in our application, it will be
compiled into the kernel and not a loadable module. We have
a port of the 2.4.x kernel to our target arriving in the fall.
Anything in particular to get JFFS2 working under 2.2.x?

Keith

->
-> also, JFFS2 does not work out of the box (CVS) AFAIMT for
-> kernel versions <
-> 2.4.x
->
-> Vipin
->
->
-> "Siders, Keith" wrote:
->
-> > Hi,
-> >
-> > Got Vipin's how-to doc and read it through. Was wondering
-> if I can basically
-> > read JFFS as JFFS2 to use the newer filesystem?
-> >
-> > TIA,
-> >
-> > Keith