chip identification help?

Siders, Keith keith_siders at toshibatv.com
Thu Jul 5 15:01:19 EDT 2001

The JPEG doesn't look like a typical Flash device. Too many pins. I'd get
some Flash data sheets, check the package styles and consider only those
parts on the board whose packages are consistent with what's shown in the
documentation. I've seen "undocumented" part numbers from TI before, but the
package style was consistent with other chips of the same type (in this case
x16 EDO DRAM chips). Most Flash chips are in the TSSOP package.