fdisk problems

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sun Jan 28 10:52:52 EST 2001

You are right.  I dug through the documentation at M-systems and tried the
various firmware files.  None of them work.

After a week of poking around I have come to the conclusion that I am not
insane and that the 72Mb DOCs are different in some fashion.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.awpi.com/michalk>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and SINGLE!