Errors with M-Systems' DOC v MD2200 D16 and ext2

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Feb 13 09:04:59 EST 2001

mendel at mobach.nl said:
> I trid this from the latest version of the CVS tree..
> ($Id: nftl.c,v 1.57 2000/12/01 17:51:54 dwmw2 Exp $)
> But I'v got still the same errors (I build from a clean kernel source tree)

Argh. -ENOTIME. When Red Hat get round to releasing a distribution with a
2.4 kernel, someone bugzilla the fact that it doesn't support the
DiskOnChip :).

Better still, someone approach Cygnus^WRed Hat with a contract for
supporting it. Till then, I'm trying to fix it up in my spare time. I'm not
going to be able to pay much attention to this for about a month at the
soonest. Let me know if you want to help - specs are available if you're
serious.

--
dwmw2