DOC2000 issues...

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Feb 2 16:49:56 EST 2001

>>>>> "David" == David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> writes:

David> On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> I can do that...

David> Don't bother, if DOCPROBE_HIGH was on - just turn it off.

ok. Doing that now. ;)

David> CONFIG_MTD_DOCPROBE_HIGH turned _off_ too, don't you? Another
David> option which wants hiding.
>>  nope. I think I have it on. Would this be causing it to not detect
>> it?

David> Yep. It probes at different addresses (0xfffc8000-0xfffee000
David> instead of 0xc8000-0xee000). Another LinuxBIOS thing.

Is there a way to eliminate this option, just probe the normal
addresses first and then the High addresses? or does that cause a
problem?

David> -- dwmw2

kevin