DOC2000 issues...

Kevin Fenzi kevin at
Fri Feb 2 16:44:38 EST 2001

David> On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> I left it at 0. How can I tell what address the DOC is at? from the
>> bios?
>> So it would print something here if it found the DOC?

David> Yep, should do. Make it print stuff anyway - litter the
David> 'doccheck' routine in docprobe.c with printks. You do have

I can do that...

David> CONFIG_MTD_DOCPROBE_HIGH turned _off_ too, don't you? Another
David> option which wants hiding.

nope. I think I have it on. Would this be causing it to not detect it?

Let me add some printk's and turn that option off...

David> -- dwmw2

To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe mtd" to majordomo at