Map driver usage

Robert Kaiser rob at sysgo.de
Wed Dec 19 08:16:08 EST 2001

Hi David,

I just looked at Aleksander Sanochkin's code as Jörn suggested. It looks as if
it indeed implements just what I need for my mapping driver. (Actually it
implements quite a few more things, I only need support for partitions that
are not physically contiguous). I see that his code has not made it into the
MTD CVS so far. Is that because you have objections ? I would really like to
build on this stuff in my mapping driver.

Cheers

Rob

Robert Kaiser                         email: rkaiser at sysgo.de
SYSGO RTS GmbH
Am Pfaffenstein 14                    phone: (49) 6136 9948-762
D-55270 Klein-Winternheim / Germany   fax:   (49) 6136 9948-10