JFFS1/MTD bug-fixes

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Fri Dec 7 10:40:41 EST 2001

Hi!

> No, I didn't apply your patch actually. What I meant was that your changes
> to the MTD code are quite significant, and merging them with our updates
> to MTD doesn't appear to be harder than doing so with the current MTD
> code.

Sneaky one, now I understand. But merging my changes with the current
MTD code is finished, whereas merging them with your updates is new
work to be done.
The real question is, which patch will be merged first. If you are
second, the work is on you. ;-)

But as I already said, I will try to do this around Christmas. My
laptop is ordered, better wish me luck that it arrives in time.

Jörn

--
Treating your users as co-developers is your least-hassle
route to rapid code improvement and effective debugging.