JFFS1/MTD bug-fixes

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Tue Dec 4 17:18:07 EST 2001

Hi!

> > Not having seen any code, I fear that your patch won't easily merge
> > with mine. But I would like to have a look - it might get rid of some
> > dear old problems, commonly known as reboot. :)
>
> Yes, it won't be easy to merge. Though it won't be harder than to merge
> your patch with the current MTD code.

As this is the first real feedback I got, did you have problems
merging the patch with the current MTD code?

I am basically creating those blindly and untested, as my companies
codebase has diverged quite far from the official kernels. It's a
mess and noone is willing to fix it. :(

Jörn

--
Open your arms to change, but don't let go
of your values.