AW: New board patch

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Apr 26 11:42:58 EDT 2001

schirmer at taytron.net said:
>  Allright. I will provide some help stuff.

Cool, thanks. (Wow, it worked!)

> The mtd tree seems to be w.i.p. at the moment. As soon as it will
> compile again i will commit the things. Do you have any idea when it
> will be working again?

Working on it. Hopefully this afternoon. I thought I'd committed the fixes
to the map drivers yesterday, but it seems I hadn't - it had complained about
something being !uptodate.

It's being horribly slow at the moment. I have a new machine set up here in
my new office, to which I'm probably going to switch CVS and the mailing
list some time soon.

--
dwmw2