More info on MTD

David Chow davidchow at rcn.com.hk
Sat Apr 21 12:10:19 EDT 2001

For the MTD drivers.... is it possible to implement a CompactFlash
driver so that it can interface with CompactFlash? The DOC is quite
expensive which the CF is more flexible and cheaper in cost. By the way,
can you tell me how to know more about MTD? Since the DOC support int13
bios routines and works like a true IDE drive... why is the MTD driver
exists? I just want to know more about the MTD stuff... I just want to
read more documentation about MTD. Since I am working on a project with
CompactFlash.... thanks.

regards,

David Chow

Come to RCN for web access to your POP3 and IMAP mail boxes.
RCN is your total solution provider.
http://www.rcn.com.hk