MTD LiLo for DOC 2000/Milenium chips

Ralph Jennings ralph at oro.net
Tue Apr 10 21:42:32 EDT 2001

Oops, Chris brought it to my attention, that I forgot to attach
the file.  So here goes... (for real this time...)

We've switched over to compact flash now, so we probably won't be
using the DOC stuff anymore.

Since I won't be using this anymore, I'm sending it to the list.
I got the origional mtd-lilo patch from somebody on this list,
and hacked it up to work the stock Debian lilo-21.7-1.  I've also
included the stock Debian orig.tar.gz, and 21.7-1.diff file in my
.tgz file.  But you can find it on www.debian.org (not sure the
exact URL though).  Instructions are in the README file.  Whoever
gave me the patch origionally might want to take a look at this
one.  I have made no major changes though, only munged it up to
work with 21.7-1, so any bugs in your origional patch probably
still exist (though I have found none).

Hope this is of use to some out there.

 -Ralph