sbc-mediagx

David Given dg at tao-group.com
Thu Sep 14 06:03:26 EDT 2000

>Doesn't look like it'll work on 2.2 without devfs. I've littered it with
>appropriate (but ugly) ifdefs. We should probably put the devfs stuff into
>compatmac.h

Not sure this is a good idea; the actual logic is different, it's not just a
matter of changing some of the function names.

>I'd go for /dev/mtdblock/%d

Is it wise to use different top-level directory names?

>It'd be nice if we could get it to create the device nodes only when
>devices are present.

Done. (I've also integrated the devfs changes.) I'm not sure that this is the
right way to test to see if a device exists, though.

David Given
dg at tao-group.com