typo in sbc_mediagx.c

Amy Fong afong at furryterror.org
Tue Oct 17 11:28:58 EDT 2000

> nico at cam.org said:
> > Fixed.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Note that if you're using mtdblock.c you'll need to use v1.23 - 1.24 is my
> first attempt at using a kernel thread and it doesn't actually appear to
> work. It'll probably be a few days before I get a chance to look at it
> again - volunteers are welcome if you feel so inclined :)
>
> --
> dwmw2

Uh yeah. You're using the QUEUE_EMPTY macro which doesn't really exist
in 2.2 or at least exists as

include/lists.h:

#define QUEUE_EMPTY(head, listnam) \
        ((QUEUE_FIRST(head, listnam) == QUEUE_LAST(head, listnam)) && \
	((u_long)QUEUE_FIRST(head, listnam) == (u_long)head))

as opposed to

2.4's include/blk.h
#define QUEUE_EMPTY list_empty(&blk_dev[MAJOR_NR].request_queue.queue_head)

<twitch>

;)