AMPRO Core Module w/ DoC onboard

Nick Maximov maxs at techno.spb.ru
Wed Oct 4 11:30:12 EDT 2000

Hi,

I just got another Ampro module with working DoC. Some time ago I was
trying to install mtd support and crash my DoC firmware while trying to
write grub there. (using p5format)

Now I return here and ask everybody who can halp me.
What sequence should I do to get started and make my module bootable
from DoC.
Now I have

1. NEW :) CoreModule with DoC (solded onboard) (old module works w/o DoC
using IDE SSD SunDisk)
2. Utility disk with DOS p5format p5update
3. LinuxBox w/ RH 6.2 kernel 2.2.17 srcs
4. Latest Grub from their CVS arch

I afraid to crash it again. So please help me...

--Nick