inter-module-2.2.17 patch

Ian Relativity at HumanHeuristic.com
Thu Nov 30 09:04:33 EST 2000

bit of a dodgy ... when I mounted it, I got that mounting unchecked filesystem, go run
e2fsck message (which is fine), ... buuuuut ... after cd'ing to the mounted file system
and doing
ls -al
ls -al

I got the "NFTL_findfreeblock: there are too few free EUNs" ... which is odd, since the
only time I've seen them before is after a heap of DoC disk writes ...

hmm .. must have been time delayed from the mount ... hasn't reoccurred ... just copied
a file to it ... no error .. sync'd it .. got that NFTL_findfreeblock error again .. the file is still
there tho ... reboot ... remount ... yep file is still in-tact.

Looks like its fine ... does it do a free block check when its first mounted (in RW mode) ?