M-System DOC Millennium with MTD.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Nov 29 12:24:33 EST 2000

Simon.Wood at pace.co.uk said:
> 2). insmod'ed the modules (without any options) in the following order
> -
> 	nftlmount
> 	mtdcore
> 	nftl
> 	docprobe
> 	docecc
> 	doc2001

Load docprobe last. We are going to merge the code so you only have to load
nftl.o and the DiskOnChip driver (we'll probably call it doc200x.o) and
then it won't matter what order you load them in. Not quite yet though.

Simon.Wood at pace.co.uk said:
>  3). Tried to 'mount /dev/nftla /floppy' and got error 'mount: /dev/
> nftla has wrong major or minor number'.

It hasn't found the DiskOnChip. mount(8) ought to give you a better error
than that though.

--
dwmw2