Patched LILO problems

Dvir Oren dvir at lucidvon.com
Thu May 25 05:06:06 EDT 2000

Patrick Higgins writes ("Patched LILO problems"):

> I'm using the binary patched LILO from mtd/patches/lilo-mtd.tar.gz, and it
> doesn't seem to pass the correct command line to kernel.  The parameters I

Yes.  I noticed that the patched LILO does not in fact pass parameters
(well, the only ones I used were root=) to the kernel.  For my purposes,
I just rdev each kernel.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to go over the patches and see if it
destroys something.

--
Dvir Oren               <dviro at lucidvon.com>
Lucid VON Ltd.     <http://www.lucidvon.com>