List change notification.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue May 16 06:25:17 EDT 2000

The mails sent to this list have previously had the following line, on
which people have presumably set procmail (or whatever) to filter:

Sender: owner-mtd at imladris.demon.co.uk

I'm phasing out all use of the Demon address, so as of now, that should have
changed to:

Sender: owner-mtd at infradead.org

Also, I've set up a new CNAME cvs.infradead.org which ought to be used
for CVS traffic, as that may be split from the rest of the functionality of
my existing machine.

This is because my machine is almost certainly going to have to be removed
from the premises of my current employer, when I leave their employ in
about three weeks' time to join Red Hat.

--
dwmw2