IDE-like SanDisk

Kyle Harris kharris at nexus-tech.net
Thu Mar 16 11:44:13 EST 2000

Ralph,

This is good information. I've been planning on using a CF for a certain
application, assuming that the IDE interface means it will work with
Linux. I haven't obtained parts yet, so haven't done any testing. What
is the PQI device you're referring to? Please keep the list informed on
your progress ;)

Thanks, Kyle.